Thursday, January 26, 2012

happy new year! - better late than never

I know it's already 26 of January. I know that I am officially 26 days late. But, for the sake of a lame excuse, better late than never. And, it's still valid as it is still in January. Hah! Lame, yes I know.


How's your New Year? Mine was very different compare to previous years. Like, for once, I don't 'cheat' myself with a list of resolutions. Nope. Nil. Nada. Ilek pochit. The reason being is I've decided and come to realized that this year out of all the other years would be very different and I would literally move on to a new chapter, a new adventure of life. Insyallah. As for this year, I'm getting married :) :) :) *coy,coy,fake blush* So for all the reason that I've been through before, I know very well that no resolutions needed. I've mentally prepared myself to become a better person, woman, daughter and wife to be. There are lots of things for me to 'repair' and mend but hey, it's a start.

Besides, I don't really pay any attention to any of my resolutions after two weeks writing it. And, I don't really pay any attention whilst listing it down because I wrote it down just for the sake of having something to feel being part of something.

So, no resolutions for this year. Not a clear one at least. Whatever comes through I'll just go with the flow.

So, that's a wrap. Happy New Year to all and cheerios!






No comments: