Sunday, May 6, 2012

Being In A New Life

Hi there,

Hoorah from hiatus! Things have been pretty crazy lately (in a good way) and finally I'm able to log into my blogger and figure out something to write for my future references. Let's see....I'm a wifey now :) :) (hip! hip! hooray!), I've resigned from my old job and I feel total freedom and carefree now, I've got a new job which I'm loving every minute of it...Alhamdulillah :), I moved to a new house with my mister and having a haaaaaarrrrddd time cleaning and trying decorating it and I'm so content with my life right now. Ever. I'm so blessed!

Just one tiny complain, the new house that I'm living right now, well we don't have any internet there yet. I bought Celcom Broadband, it works like super best at my mom's house but when I'm at my home there's no freaking signal at all! So that is another lame excuse for me not to blog because when I'm at my mom's house all I want to do is to hangout and chat with mommies right? And not to stuck blogging....alasan!

Anyhoo, I'm start to cook nowadays and oh boy it ain't easy lah....Besides than almost chopping off my own fingers and burnt my one and only pot, yeah I'm getting there...I think it's best that I start to blog about my cooking adventure because I have zero knowledge in cooking and I'm pretty sure that there are girls out there who's sharing the same shoes as me. Hah!


Sekadar gambar hiasan


Well, will blog soon. Now I'm off to market on Sunday morning. Wifey much? Hahahahahha

Have a nice day peeps!

2 comments:

lucy said...

Babe,u quit ptpl izzit?cool!!!!

domestic goddess wannabe said...

yeap! was hesitate at first but glad that i made such decision :)