Tuesday, November 27, 2012

bits & pieces

Howdy folks! I just registered at Instagram (lizamansoor) and I'm hooked! Loving it y'all :) Here's my very own version and interpretation of bits and pieces (mostly makanan sebab...sebab apa lagi kalau bukan kaki melantak! Hahahaha)



Chor Hor Fun. Yums!
 


Soft Shell Crab Fried Rice at Swensens. Im addicted to this!
 


 Mister said that ikan bilis ni nampak macam dah lama mati. huh?



Behold people! This is the the one, and the only nasi kandaq of Line Clear Penang. Yes, memang sedap :)
 


 Pregnancy craving can be bizarre at times. Take this : I was craving for biskut rendam milo. 



 Omputih makan chicken soup as their comfort soup, I makan nasik panas lumuq butter and teloq goreng. 



I challenge anybody to read this book without shedding a single drop of tear. 



Konon Jamaican Jerk Chicken. HAHAHAHA! Jerk ja...
 


 Pokok ku mati patah :(
 


Sweet gift from hubby :) 



Down with flu and mild fever the other day, makanlah ni....


More pics are coming because setiap hari pun snap gambaq (dah tak dak kerja kan....) Hehehe

No comments: