Sunday, September 25, 2011

duit hong kong

I always like to ask people about their background and their work prospect because I am busybody interested in knowing about other people's life. Let's just say that it's an intriguing activity for me. Hah!

But I hardly ask my mister about his work because it's all about money and I don't understand a thing about currency, forex, share or what not besides than spending it BIG time. Hehehehehe

So this is the part where the story starts, today I followed my mister to his workplace to send in some money. On our way there he asked me to hold Hong Kong dollars for a while. That's when he told me to look at the notes, it's all in different sizes compared to other currency's note. And he showed me that 100 HKD have three(at that time, I'm not sure if there's more) different notes of sizes and prints! Awesome possum! The reason being is because Hong Kong notes are issued by their banks and not by their government. If any note is issued by the government, then they are usually in standard size and print per value. Hah! New money lesson from mister.


No comments: