Friday, December 14, 2012

hooked

See, I don't have Internet connection at my own house. We tried Celcom broadband before but it's way too slow dekat area tu. Our neighbours guna Streamyx but we don't have any plan to have a phone line plus I usually be at my mom's homey during daytime. Dah balik rumah pun malam lama mana sangat la kan nak online? So my source of outside world when I'm at my home is the ever so oldskool source : TV. 

Hubby subscribed to Astro Superpack 4 for me sebab ada metro pack (dia tau bini dia suka cerita bunuh-bunuh tapi penakut besaq!). Tapi dalam banyak-banyak channels and show kat Astro ni yang paling I berkenan is An Idiot Abroad kat channel TLC. Ya ampun...lawak bengong show ni. Dia sangat educational tapi lawak yang spontaneous at the same time. Sangat enjoyable and I love it! I learn banyak sangat new facts and places from this show. Other shows yang I enjoy is The Layover (how can you say no to Anthony Bourdain?), Mankind The Story of Us (serious best!!), Fashion Police (hubby panggil ni show lagho sebab nenek Joan Rivers ni kaki merapu) and the 48 Hour Mystery. Semua show ni lah yang I akan layan tahap sembunyi remote bawah sofa sebab tak mau bagi Mister tukaq channel! Muahahahhahaha...



Kan dah kata educational? Selama ni taktau pun ulaq boleh kentut!!!! Hahahahhaa

1 comment:

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Hahah.. akak jarang nak click play on any shared links tp the part yg ulaq can buang angin tu was too good to miss heheh..