Friday, May 17, 2013

hiatus

Wowzers! It's been 143 days since i last posted an entry here...no wonder it's all dusty and rusty..

Here's an update of what's been going on..

1. I'm a mom! Gave birth to a handsome, healthy, pure joy boy on 4th January 2013. His name is Amer. I love him dearly and I still can't believe it, I'm a mom now! Oooh..the perks of having the pleasure to introduce to someone as "this is my son" #superproudmama

2. I have steady and fast Internet connection at my house now. Yippie yay! yay! So no more lame excuse of not updating my blog.

3. More or less I'm a SAHM now but I started to do some part time teaching since last month. I only teach for few hours in a week and I'm loving it because I get to see the outside world and to spend time with my son as well :) #blessed

4. I started my own little garden when I was pregnant and sadly all the plants died. I was away for a month plus for confinement and be gone all my plants! But I'm starting it all over again now. More greens = healthy home :)

5. I no longer browse Perez Hilton or any other celebrity / entertainment website for gossip fix since I gave birth. Shocking! Seriously, now I fully understand that your life change when you become a parent. Besides, to be able to spend every minute with your child is waaaaay more precious than browsing through about celebrities. (I'm still hooked with Pinterest anyway hehehe)

6. It's been ages since I listened to any good music :/ I have no free time to browse YouTube and go through good music anymore because free time would be nap time for me now.

7. I breastfeed my son. It aint easy at first (boy, the sore cracked nipples are just horror!) but I have to say, I'm proud that I'm doing it and hopefully I have the strength and able to breastfeed till he is 2 years old. Inshaallah. 

8. I'm craving for pizza and black forest cake!

That's the update for the time being. Will try to update more when it is possible :) 

Amer Noordin Batcha 04.01.13

No comments: